Sonntag, August 29, 2010

This Picture


This Text:


"I enjoy breathing, long walks in the dark with strangers, and opening jars for those weaker than I. Also I don't kill people. As a matter of fact, I don't kill people all the time! I'm not killing people RIGHT NOW!!! I think more people should not kill people. I HATE hate. But I like baby ducks, peeing in the wind, making that weird noise with my lips, kissing tickly parts of someone's naked body and watching them squirm and quiver in blissful pleasure...and pizza. Pizza's good. With stuff on it and everything. I used to hate pizza when I was a kid cuz my dad always ordered mushrooms so I thought pizza only came with mushrooms until I was 17 years old. For someone who isn't dumb, I sure am. Sometimes I even go to the fridge and forget what for."

This Blog:


You will look like this:




Guten Appetit

aitch

Keine Kommentare: